Employment / Volunteer Opportunities
Casual Position - Labourer
- Published: Monday, 06 July 2020 11:48
The Municipality of the District of Shelburne is looking for a motivated, energetic and experienced Casual Labourer to provide assistance on a call in basis.
- Related education, training and/or experience.
- Relevant skills include general maintenance, working with the public, flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Support services for Bylaw
- Enforcement, Public Works and Waste Departments.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER to:
Erin Hartley, Director of Corporate Services by email at Erin.Hartley @municipalityofshelburne.ca or drop off at our drop box located on the side entrance of 136 Hammond Street, Shelburne.