Development Permit

A Development Permit is required for the Town of Shelburne & Town of Lockeport. If you are planning to build within the Towns of Shelburne or Lockeport, you must first obtain the required Development Permit from the appropriate Town office. Approval to connect to Public Sewer is also required.

Town of Shelburne
#168 Water Street
P.O. Box 670
Shelburne, NS
B0T 1W0

(902) 875-2991

Town of Lockeport
#26 North Street
P.O. Box 189
|Lockeport, NS

(902) 656-2216

Development Permit Form