High Speed Internet Project - Phase Two
- pdf Brighton Road, West Head, Part of East Green Harbour (124 KB)
- pdf Clyde River, Quinns Falls, Beaverdam and Clinton Road (152 KB)
- pdf East Green Harbour (99 KB)
- pdf East Jordan (161 KB)
- pdf East Sable Road, Jones' Harbour, McLeans Lake, Little Port L'Hebert (193 KB)
- pdf Gunning Cove (114 KB)
- pdf Jordan Bay (130 KB)
- pdf Little Harbour, Rockland Road, East Ragged Island (93 KB)
- pdf Lockeport (91 KB)
- pdf Middle Ohio, Back Lake, Lake Deception (151 KB)
- pdf Northeast Harbour, Ingomar, Round Bay (103 KB)
- pdf Osbourne, Pleasant Point, Canada Hill (102 KB)
- pdf Port Clyde, Port Saxon, Northwest Harbour (101 KB)
- pdf Roseway (101 KB)
- pdf Sable River, West Sable, Louis Head (138 KB)
- pdf Upper Clyde Road (105 KB)
- pdf West Green Harbour (117 KB)
For information regarding civic addresses now able to access Bell Canada's internet please click the following links - available as of November 4, 2020 , available as of November 18, 2020 , available as of November 26, 2020 , available as of December 2, 2020 , available as of January 5, 2021 , available as of January 18, 2021 and available as of March 31, 2021 .
The Municipality is striving to achieve having fibre to the home internet available to all residents and businesses who have access to power, and have partnered with Bell Canada for a Phase 3 which will see the remaining 46 premises in the Canada Hill area in the Municipality have access by 2022.
To find out information on Bell Canada’s current internet and bundle rates please go to www.bellcanada.ca.