Employment / Volunteer Opportunities
Casual Position - Labourer
- Published: Monday, 06 July 2020 11:48
The Municipality of the District of Shelburne is looking for a motivated, energetic and experienced Casual Labourer to provide assistance on a call in basis.
- Related education, training and/or experience.
- Relevant skills include general maintenance, working with the public, flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Support services for Bylaw
- Enforcement, Public Works and Waste Departments.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER to:
Erin Hartley, Director of Corporate Services by email at Erin.Hartley @municipalityofshelburne.ca or drop off at our drop box located on the side entrance of 136 Hammond Street, Shelburne.
DEADLINE: July 31, 2020 @ 12 noon
Request for Proposal - Brush Pile Removal, Regional Materials Recovery Facility
- Published: Monday, 06 July 2020 10:43
The Municipality of the District of Shelburne is seeking proposals from qualified contractors for the removal of the brush at the Regional Materials Recovery Facility at 4571 West Green Harbour.
Please review to this Request for Proposal document for details.
Request for Proposals - Welkum Park Accessibility Upgrades *RFP Amended - Extended Submission Deadline
- Published: Friday, 22 May 2020 01:00
The Municipality of the District of Shelburne is seeking proposals from qualified contractors for capital upgrades to increase accessibility at Welkum Park, located at 8946 Upper Clyde Road, Shelburne, Nova Scotia.
NOTE: There are several amendments to the RFP that include the following:
1. Proposal submission deadline extended to June 23, 2020
2. Notification of successful proponent extended to June 30, 2020
3. Work completion date extended to October 31, 2020
Seeking Community Representatives - Local Government Matters
- Published: Wednesday, 12 February 2020 08:55
Get involved - VOLUNTEER TODAY!
The Municipality of Shelburne seeks Community Representatives Municipality of Shelburne has vacancies on three Boards or Committees where staff, Council and community collaborate on important issues and topics.
Are you money and business savvy?
You may be interested in our Audit & Internal Control Committee.
Want to influence growth and expansion?
Become a member of the Economic Growth Strategy Committee.
Passionate about your community?
Check out our Planning and Development Committee.
Please submit your letter of interest to:
or drop off at 136 Hammond Street, Shelburne.