REGULAR SESSION OF THE 52nd COUNCIL
MUNICIPALITY OF THE DISTRICT OF SHELBURNE
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
A G E N D A
The Municipality of the District of Shelburne will hold its regular Council meeting in person and virtually on Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
You may either attend in person (limit of five people due to COVID -19) or you may request to view the meeting virtually by contacting Chana Ross at 902-875-3544 ext. 227 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to attend in person or virtually must be received by 4:30 pm on the day of the meeting. Members of the public will not be permitted to participate in the meeting unless with a request is made to Council in advanced of the meeting.
Audio recordings of the meetings for 2022 will be available on the Council Document page.
- Call to Order:
- Approval of Agenda:
- Approval of Minutes:
- Business Arising:
- Community Well – Louise Lindsay, Senior Environmental Specialist, Environmental Solutions 6:00 pm (Verbal Presentation)
- Health Care for Shelburne County Update – Jodi Ybarra, Health Service Manager, Roseway Hospital & Fraser Mooney, Public Engagement & Communications, NS Health Authority 6:30 pm (Verbal Presentation)
- Building Inspection: (*Resolution Prepared)
- Community & Economic Development: (*Resolution Prepared)
- Corporate Services:
- Correspondence from Municipality of Barrington – Re: Regional Emergency Management Organization – Trudy Payne
- Correspondence from Nova Scotia Federation of Municipalities – Re: Municipal Affairs and Housing Notice – Trudy Payne
- Correspondence from the Office of MP Perkins – Re: Redistribution – Trudy Payne
- Correspondence from the Office of Minister LeBlanc – Re: Gas Tax Fund – Trudy Payne
- Committee Reports/Council Member Updates:
- Councillors’/Committee Reports
- Warden’s Report